|Grab a unique opportunity to work at the top ranked private university in Bangladesh (according to QS Asian University Rankings). We are inviting applications for the following position:
Position: Teaching Assistant
Nature of Employment: Contractual (Full-time & Part-time)
Key Job Responsibilities
- Conduct lab sessions, review experiments beforehand, ask and answer student questions, and evaluate students’ lab work.
- Assist in research activities.
- Assist students under the guidance of the course teacher to explain and elaborate concepts, principles, techniques etc.
- Identify weak students and hold extra sessions for them to improve their performance.
- Prepare teaching plans and teaching materials for the tutorial classes in consultation with the course teacher.
- Assist the course teacher in conducting quizzes, distributing the questions papers, invigilating and collecting the answer sheets after the test.
- Assist supervisor during student consultation. The schedule of availability must be posted outside the office room and website, so that students know when they can contact the teacher for consultation.
- Bachelor of Science degree in CSE /CS
- CGPA 3.50 or above
- The candidate should have excellent communication skills in both spoken and written English
- Knowledge on teaching-methodically will be added advantage
- Experienced candidate will be given preference
Job Location: BRAC University
Salary: As per BRAC University Policy
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should apply online through www.bracu.ac.bd/about/career-at-bracu by 9 July 2019. Any attempt to unethically influence the selection process will disqualify the candidate’s application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
66 Mohakhali, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh